“Yes!”

Shrimpy's Snack Shack
Ranked #163 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

So I was on my way back to starkey's funnel cake factory to get a funnel cake when I noticed a lady sitting on a bench across from shrimpy's eating the biggest funnel cake I ever saw. I asked her where she got it and she pointed at shrimpy's. I never realized they sold funnel cakes. They were cheaper than starkey's so I ordered one there. Like one reviewer said it did take awhile but it was worth the wait. This thing was huge and it was perfect. Granted you don't get a fancy box like starkey's but you can't beat the portion and price.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Food was surprisingly good, service was outstanding. So glad we stopped here! The menu was large, the prices were very reasonable, and the food came out quickly.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Got there when the line wasn't long. Great fried oreo's. They have a lot of food options but we stopped in between meals. No tables to sit at only benches.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

dang this was my first time here and i couldnt get a to go box???wow really dude never again will i try them again they were hard too

Reviewed 23 June 2017

So we went to the beach and my wife wanted some type of seafood sandwich and the kids and I wanted pizza. As I waited for the pizza, I walked around and found this place. And I thought it would be perfect. They had crabcake sandwiches and scallop sandwiches but what my wife heard that she wanted was the soft shelled crab sandwich. 18 bucks! But that's what she wanted so that is what I bought her. The cook even congratulated me on my selection as he handed it to me, said it was the best sandwich on the menu. I said for that price it better be. It wasn't. My wife said it was tasteless and greasy. I liked the fries, at least. (she didn't)