3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$210
PricelineUS$178
Hotels.comUS$210
TravelocityUS$210
CheapTicketsUS$210
Orbitz.comUS$210
All reviews fun happy hour rooms were spotless crackers beachy motel renovation rehoboth boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

Listen - I have stayed at the Ritz, among other luxury hotels, so I’ve got a lot to compare this to. The people are phenomenal. So kind, so friendly, whomever hires is doing an excellent job! Let’s talk perks - breakfast every am with delicious quiches, pastries from a local bakery, and much more! To top of off - there were mimosas. Literally never been to a hotel that had mimosas on the house. Well done. Next - happy hour each evening. Lots of snacks for kids and adults alike, as well as beer and wine. Finally, as I’m sure you e read - brand new renovated rooms. My daughter is super particular and hates nearly every hotel room she enters, and she actually liked this room. That’s HUGE folks. So yes - there isn’t a pool - but that actually entices me. I have a pool at home. I hate going to a pool when I’m at the beach!!!! So this works out well for me. Again - lovely staff, fab amenities, would definitely stay again!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank seekay39
Reviewed 9 May 2021

First off, this was the first time that my wife or I had been to Rehoboth, or Delaware for that matter. Long story short, the beach is very underwhelming, the room was clean and neat but nowhere near the $160 per night that we paid. Double bed, very small standard room, no chair in the room and a 30' plus inch TV leaves a lot to be desired. It is certainly one of the nicest places near the "beach" , but I can say that we will not miss Delaware or the Ocean Glass Inn.

Room tip: Stay a mile or two further from the beach or pay $250+ for a larger room.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021

This place is so awesome!!! i loved it here the rooms were clean and the workers were so nice to my family and i and a plus is that the hotel is not too far from the beach. Its in walking distance!!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kyringunter
Reviewed 20 November 2020

The experience was Awesome! Lindsey the house manager made you feel right at home; her knowledge of the area; her likeability was immediate; and Jadine, the owner, did a Brilliant job of decorating and renovating the Inn (feel like you are at the beach). She too was very gracious and warm and both of them were at your service. Breakfast was perfect, and of course a little wine in the evening didn't hurt. The room was EXCELLENT, everything you needed was there; felt very safe during these trying times; and everyone could not have been more welcoming!! Will definitely return; walking distance to the shops and beach! LOVED IT!!

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Oh my gosh, this place is so so cute! All newly renovated in a tasteful beachy vibe, park right outside your door, everything you need is in your room. Nice gathering time in the a.m. for a continental breakfast and then a happy hour at 4:00-5:00 for drinks and crackers and cheese, etc. Super hospitable hosts! I just cannot say enough about this place. Across the street from an Italian bakery, the EGG restaurant, and Rise Up Coffee. Bike trail to Lewes is right around the corner. Can't recommend this place enough :) They CARE!! Oh, it is a drive to the beach unless you want to walk for 1/2 hour.

Date of stay: October 2020