“Great location in Rehoboth Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Royal Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Richmond, VA
“Great location in Rehoboth Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I've visited the Royal Rose Inn several times but it has been a number of years since my last visit. This past weekend I spent three wonderful days there and found it as pleasant as I'd remembered. My room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and plentiful, and Andy is a great host. It's not fancy, but feels like home.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms overlooking the street because they're sunny. However in the busy season tha...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
      Location
      Rooms

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

My friend and I wanted to spend time at the beach and found the Royal Rose B & B. Andy was the nicest of Hosts and the breakfasts were extraordinary! Every morning a different main course and sweet treat/coffee cake. Everything, from the room to the friendly atmosphere in the Inn to the quiet and relaxing evenings we spent there, were just wonderful. The beach being only 1.5 blocks away was easily accessible. What other place have you stayed in where you were supplied towels FOR the beach or chairs to take or even small packs to put your cold sodas in to be taken to the beach? The Royal Rose is a hidden treasure in Rehobeth and Andy will see me and my friend again. Wonderful place to get away and relax. Thanks Andy for the great time.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank martin y
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

I recently stayed here with my husband for one night. It was our first trip to Rehoboth Beach, and we were very pleased with the location of this B&B - 1.5 blocks from the beach and right in the center of the action (lots of shops, restaurants, and bars). The Royal Rose has a parking lot for guests and once we parked there, we did not need to use the car because everything was well within walking distance. Andy (one of the hosts) was friendly and made an excellent breakfast that consisted of egg caseroles, pastries, fresh fruit, bagels, and much more. The furnishings in the inn are a bit old and out-dated, and the room we stayed in was tiny, but it had all the necessities. Overall, I thought this B&B was a good value, but when I return to Rehoboth Beach I may look into other B&Bs on the next block (ie: Rehoboth Guest House) that looked nicer. For the same price, I would try someplace else, but if pricer, I'd stick with Royal Rose.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

This is a lovely B&B. My daughter and I spent three nights here and never took the car out of the driveway. We were 1.5 blocks from the beach and surrounded by lovely stores and great restaurants. Andy was a wonderful host and serve a yummy breakfast each morning. He provided beach chairs, coolers and towels, and there was a community fridge on the front porch where there was always water and lemonade. We stored our own water bottles in the freezer for the beach. The room was small but had plenty of room for the two of us to move around, a comfy bed with lots of pillows, and a nice bathroom with shower. All the amenities were there...soap, lotions and shampoo. No question we would recommend this B&B to friends and we hope to be back.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank beckely
Hanover
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2011

We just loved our stay at the Royal Rose Inn! The owner was very welcoming, friendly and accomodating. We just loved every minute of our stay! Our room was very clean and comfortable. We never slept so well! The breakfast was very generous, tasty and more than adequate. Snacks, cold water and lemonate were available at all times. The location of the Inn is perfect as it is close to the beach, shops and restaurants. Next time we will stay longer!

Room Tip: The room was very quite, and so was the rest of the Inn.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family