All reviews humphrey bogart judy garland room tv show hot tub legged guests homemade muffins get away bed and breakfast dog park charming b b dog run allow dogs pet friendly place living room iced tea breakfast was delicious every morning
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is precious, with fab gourmet breakfast, complimentary afternoon wine, coffee and gourmet sweets bar at no extra charge, dog washing station, conrained patio area so you can enjoy hot tub while your dog lounges nearby off leash and more. Also great private parking.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So, my husband and I headed to Rehoboth Beach for our honeymoon this past week. We rented an entire house on VRBO that turned out to be a complete dump. After getting our money back from that property owner we got on our phones and desperately searched for a dog-friendly B&B. Did I mention we had $200 worth of groceries in our trunk, many of which were thawing out? We found Bewitched and Bedazzled and drove over to them. I rang the bell and said a prayer as my husband -- who is battling non-Hodgkins lymphoma, and my french bulldog, who would have ran away before riding the three hours back to VA in the car again -- waited, car idling. And then Inez came to the door and we were saved!

Not only did she have a room, she let us store all those groceries in a refrigerator on the deck. Everything was perfect. Our room, the living room, the kitchen and hot tub. And delicious breakfasts! We also met her wonderful staff who made us feel at home and welcomed. We truly felt like we were on our honeymoon and our dog was in heaven being surrounded by staff who were "dog people."

I cannot say enough about this place. Great place, great people, great food. If you want affordable charm and a stay with someone who clearly takes pride in what she does, then what are you waiting for: book Bewitched and Bedazzled. We certainly were!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2018

My husband and I stayed one night and loved everything about bewitched and bedazzled! Debbie was very friendly and gave us a great tour of the place, explained everything in detail, even gave me me two separate cookies because of my nut allergy.the breakfast was delicious and we met some very interesting people who were also staying there. Would recommend this BandB to everyone! We we just love Ms. Inez, the owner

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We enjoyed a thoroughly lovely vacation weekend at Bewitched & BEDazzled B&B last weekend with Inez and her wonderful team. My husband and I with our dog stayed in one of the upstairs rooms and my 79 year old mother stayed on the first floor. The venue was immaculately clean, the breakfasts were scrumpdillicious! Inez was more than gracious! We walked to wonderful restaurants for dinner--a bonus. What a wonderful place, you can't go wrong!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Bewitched not so much Bedazzled very much so. It was a wonderful place and Pet Friendly. The owner and her staff were very kind. Their breakfast which was made fresh every morning was very special. It was definitely something out of the ordinary of Eggs, Potatoes Toast and Bacon. The rooms were very lovely and comfortable. You are close to Rehoboth Beach where there are many fine restaurants and Going rooms on the boardwalk for the kids. A very nice place to stay and be. I will definitely return.

Stayed: July 2018