“Gross”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #184 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered filet medallions with garlic butter sauce ordered MED. received 2 scewers of chunked up meat scraps well done.... should have taken a picture but i really dont want to look at it again. But it was the outback in rehoboth near the cvs. This evening july 5, 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here last night, we were seated right away.Our server Jenny was great,knowledgeable, friendly and on point.. great service. Our food came out quickly and was hot and good.I would recommend this place and ask for jenny

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

A friend and I went to outback in Rehoboth because when we went to the Dover location we absolutely loved it! Great food, drinks and service was beyond appluadable. Rehoboth sadly was not the same in the least to say. Our server was clueless on almost everything we spoke on, our order, even after repeating more than twice drinks were also wrong. Then we were addressed by who we were informed to be the manager (Katie) when she brought our food our after a 35 minute wait for just appetizers and our bread, we then were informed she was in fact not a manager but just a head waitress. When she brought out my second appetizer which was going on 40 minutes of a wait time I stated I was no longer hungry for it because of how long it took, she then took our drinks to refill then came back with the drinks and some boxes and told me I needed to relax and drink my drink. I was past calm to begin with until being told to relax by what was claimed to be a manager. I have never had this type of service and never will accept it again. Therefore, I think we will stick to the Dover location only. Worst friend date ever.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We have a group that goes out monthly and went to Outback this time. We were pleased with the good food and reasonable prices. The steak is good, especially for the price. Service was great too.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

As a national chain, there is little that differs from others across the county. But the outside was remodeled about a year ago. The inside is clean, service good...and as the saying goes, the best surprise is no surprise.