“Date Night was a Success!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #189 of 289 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Outback looking for a good steak dinner. It had been a while since we had date night, so we decided to give Outback a try.
I'm so glad we did.... we both got the Ribeye steaks, they were cooked to perfection. Besides great food the waitress was right on top of things if you needed anything.
All in all in made a great date night. Thanks Outback staff in Rehoboth Beach for giving us the awesome evening.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Sunday 4pm.
We were seated after a couple that arrived after us. (We were also only 2)
We had to ask for place settings. (after the bread arrived)
My 12 Hand breaded shrimp for $13 WERE THE SIZE OF POPCORN SHRIMP !!!
The table was glued to the wall (Looked like a bad bathroom caulk job)

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Friendly service and good food - what more can you ask for. Reasonable prices too. The coconut shrimp is the best I have ever had. Free parking is available which is a great perk in the Rehoboth area.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Always can count on a good steak at Outback. Always crowded but you can usually find a seat at the bar. They provide nifty little tables for you to eat at the bar. Usually can find an Outback coupon on my phone.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Typically, this Outback is always a consistent and reliable source for a good meal. Unfortunately, the bartender was a bit overwhelmed and messed up both of our main orders, delivered our bread late and was slow at refilling drinks.
However, I believe this to be a one off and I would go back again.