“Delicious Italian food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Road 271
Description: Home for Bob Ciprietti is Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. Growing up there and falling in love with the food, tradition,and people of NY inspired him to bring a little bit of home to Delaware. Touch of Italy first opened in the fall of 2010 in Lewes, Delaware and now has locations in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City, MD. Each ristorante has a salumeria(deli) and a pasticceria (bakery) in house. The dining room doesn't open till 11 AM, but you can still shop at the deli and bakery beginning at 10:30 AM. We are known for our most popular Chicken Parm, our mozzarella, our crispy bread, our internationally recognized brick oven pizza, our pasta, and our eclairs. It's important to us that when you dine with us you enjoy a true authentic Italian experience with good food, friends, family, and great conversation. Stop by for a glass of wine and some good pasta or some meatballs and bread. Regardless of your choice, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My family ate here while on vacation in rehoboth. Everything was delicious! We started with the calamari, and it was so fresh and yummy! I had the chicken parm, husband had the rigatoni bolognese, kids had pizza and pasta with meatballs. Everything was delicious! Service was also excellent. We also took home cheesecake and Tiramisu cake. Both of which were also delicious! What a wonderful Italian restaurant, will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I was at Touch of Italy in Ocean City Maryland several years ago. While this one is set up a little differently than the one in Ocean City, the atmosphere is the same. Very relaxed. The portions are huge and everything my family Has ever ordered has been very good. The wait staff is very attentive and friendly. We had a ton of food for a very reasonable price. Even my Italian born husband enjoys this food.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Friendly and warm surroundings and employees. The food is plentiful and tasty, from happy hour menu thru the main dinner menu. I'm sure not matter what you choose you will be happy!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ordered two pizzas ...one, the Sopressata and the Allasalsiccia. Both had fresh mozzerella, sausage, tomato sauce and fabulous herbs. The thin crust was amazing! Also the Chianti helped the palate divest such good food!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Not certain I want to share - but this place is a gem! During our annual trip to Rehobeth I always include a stop at the Italian Market in Philly to load up on Speck, cheeses and such to see us through the week - NOT ANY MORE! Touch of Italy has everything we need and more! We also ate and our meal was perfect and we enjoyed the service! We'll be back next year!