“Awesome fish tacos”
Review of Dos Locos

Dos Locos
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Locos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 290 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rehoboth Ave and 2nd Street
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fresh house made chips and salsa. I loved the fish tacos. My daughter ordered the corn dogs which were hot on the outside cold on the inside. I sent them back and they remedied it with new ones (I hope) but there was no explanation. They would’ve gotten five stars except I couldn’t overlook the cold corn dogs. In the end my daughter did love her corndogs.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

This was our go to place for many years. What the happened to the great service and great food. Just such a disappointment, probably won't recommend to any to any visitors to Rehoboth.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We have been visiting Dos Locos every time we come to Rehoboth for many years now. We have always enjoyed our meal. This time was no different. We both decided to try something new. I had the beef quesadilla and my husband had the fajita burrito. Both were delicious! They were flavorful, fresh and well cooked. Our waiter was attentive and professional. I love their frozen sangria and get it every time we go, I even stop in there just for a drink when we have other plans. It is the best! I would highly recommend Dos Locos for dinner or even just for happy hours. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience at Dos Locos. This was the only place in Rehoboth where I was able to order a adult beverage and not feel that I was being ripped off or given juice. The food was amazing. Chips and salsa come with each family meal and the kids meals are served in frisbees they get to take home. The manager came out to check on us during our meal and waiter was prompt. This place is one of few in the area that also takes recommendations which is a plus because most of the restaurants are packed at dinner time with long waits.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Dos Locos, Rehoboth Beach’s premier Mexican restaurant, is by far the place for quality Mexican food in Rehoboth Beach. Conveniently located at 208 Rehoboth Ave in the heart of Rehoboth. Daily drink specials and online reservations make this dining establishment top notch.