“Lunch date”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a mid afternoon visit. Ordered my favorite, their shrimp salad platter. For a change my husband ordered the same thing. We both loved it. They always have at least a dozen shrimp, and not the tiny size sometime used in salads. It includes very fresh mixed greens, thin sliced carrots, almost a 1/2 of a large cucumber, sliced tomatoes. I always get the oriental sesame dressing. It is ginger flavored, and leaves a slightly spicy tang on the tongue, but I love it. My husband thought it had a little too much tang! Service was as usual, very polite, and complete.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I rent a beach house around the corner from Arena's every summer and have passed by a thousand times and noticed that outdoor tables are always full, so decided to try it. 3 adults and 2 toddlers. They brought the kids food out right away per request (good) but the other order took forever. After a good 30 minutes, I finally said to the waitress "how long does it take to make a chili dog?" She replied that other people were waiting for their orders, as well (not a satisfactory response). Order didn't come for a good 10 minutes more, in spite of my prompt. Won't stop again.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

The beer was cold, the food was great, what more could you ask for? The waitress helped my wife decide what to eat, there were so many choices!!! The place is clean, the food came out fast. We got there right before it got busy, it's not a big place but that's what makes it great. Our orders were done just the way we asked for them. We would definitely go back!!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Just happened to stop-in while we were at the beach and doing a little shopping during lunch hours. Were pleasantly surprised that the food was so delicious! Friendly service too! Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and a fun Trivia night each Tuesday.Can highly recommend for family,couples and singles alike