“Nice Lunch on a cool September Day”
Review of Arena's Deli

Arena's Deli
Ranked #57 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 September 2017

shared apps and sandwiches. Nothing special just different choices among four people and all very good.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This place was recommended by out hotel staff. We had a french dip and a soup/salad combo. Both were good. Covered outdoor dining, which I love to take advantage of in the summer.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Big menu with something for everyone. Love sitting outside with my dogs. Always great service. I usually get the turkey club.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

On our first night in lovely Rehoboth Beach we strolled around the town looking for a restaurant & happened upon Arena's Deli in a side alley. The sandwiches were top notch, a wide variety of beers complemented the food, & the outside seating was perfect to enjoy a summer evening. Service was friendly & added to an all-around excellent dining experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Halfway between Rehoboth Ave. and Baltimore Ave. on a narrow pedestrian mall we found--almost by accident--Arena's. The two of us were seated outdoors promptly. I had a sampler of four of the craft beers. Most of the fare is sandwiches and salads, and there is very little in the way of fried food. I had the shrimp salad, which was truly a salad with delicious shrimp salad atop. It was a relaxing dinner, and we will go back any time we are in Rehoboth Beach. Four and a half stars (I don't give 5 stars lightly).