“Recommended”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 September 2017

This place was recommended by out hotel staff. We had a french dip and a soup/salad combo. Both were good. Covered outdoor dining, which I love to take advantage of in the summer.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Big menu with something for everyone. Love sitting outside with my dogs. Always great service. I usually get the turkey club.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

On our first night in lovely Rehoboth Beach we strolled around the town looking for a restaurant & happened upon Arena's Deli in a side alley. The sandwiches were top notch, a wide variety of beers complemented the food, & the outside seating was perfect to enjoy a summer evening. Service was friendly & added to an all-around excellent dining experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Halfway between Rehoboth Ave. and Baltimore Ave. on a narrow pedestrian mall we found--almost by accident--Arena's. The two of us were seated outdoors promptly. I had a sampler of four of the craft beers. Most of the fare is sandwiches and salads, and there is very little in the way of fried food. I had the shrimp salad, which was truly a salad with delicious shrimp salad atop. It was a relaxing dinner, and we will go back any time we are in Rehoboth Beach. Four and a half stars (I don't give 5 stars lightly).

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Arena's is a great place to grab a sandwich some wings and a drink! In door and out door seating. One of the few places downtown Rehoboth open until 1 AM!!