“a Rehoboth MUST”

Thrasher's French Fries
Ranked #51 of 290 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Vinegar FRIES are a MUST HAVE at the beach! so Yummy and carbs next to the ocean don't count! You can get a small which is enough for 2 people honestly [or just yourself] or a TUB - YUM. Hide your fries from the Gulls - they know how good they are....

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Thrasher's French Fries are an institution at the beach. They are delicious and will keep you coming back for more.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We always stop in for fries at Thrasher's when we are at the boardwalk. I have been going since I was a kid. Now that I am grown, I take my kids. It is sort of a family tradition that started with my parents and grandparents.

Fries are excellent. Fries cut potatoes with skins still on. Fried up in peanut oil til golden brown...soft and fluffy on the inside, yet crunchy on the outside. YUM. Toss on the cider vinegar and you have beach fry perfection! Delicious fries served up hot out of the fryer.

Overall , the best FRIES anywhere. Prices keep going up year after year, but they are so worth it. This place is a family tradition that is sure to keep on going for generations to come!

Note: NO ketchup served here..just plain or vinegar!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Regardless of our length of stay, this is always one of our early stops. Regardless of everything else that is going on, we must have Thrasher's fries during every visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Wanted a snack on the beach. Wasn't close by for us but worth the walk for a snack. Always go to Thrashers in OC