“Great Choice, Even More So on Half-Price Nights”
Review of Nicola Pizza

Nicola Pizza
Ranked #44 of 289 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 30 November 2016

In the off-season, Nicola has half-price pasta on Tuesdays and Nicobolis on Thursdays. We love the baked ziti supreme (ground beef, onions, etc.) and you can get with spinach instead of the ground beef. Spaghetti is also available. Service is wonderful - prompt and efficient. Of course my husband was disappointed that they didn't have dessert!. He had to settle for beer. It's just a nice neighborhood place to eat and you certainly don't have to dress up.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Stopped by for take out. Ordered pizza, nachos. & cheese fries. Very friendly service & good food. Highly recommended

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and kids (girls 5 and 3) have been visiting the past 3 years for the Sea Witch festival and our first night dinner has been spent here. My uncle and parents visit Rehoboth every ( for decades) and they also eat here every year. I have only had the pizza and we like it but my parents have tried other menu items and they keep coming back. My kids also like that they get into the Halloween theme with decorations. As we keep going back, we will keep eating here.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

While the pizzas are really good, the star of the show is really the Nic-o-Boli. It's called an over-stuffed sandwich on the menu, but is really more like a calzone. It's a very casual restaurant with eclectic decor. The service is always friendly, swift, and efficient. A great value.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Wonder bread pizza. Dull sauce. Uninspiring.
I'll assume the good reviews are mostly about the house specialty.
I will go back and try it.