“Typical Outback, Great Steaks!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #149 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Fast service, good food. This town is very busy and to have the kind of service we received is saying something. Steak was served hot and just right.!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I know, you're going to say "But it's a chain restaurant"! That's correct it is. One great thing about chain restaurants is their food is all basically the same (supplier at least). Their menus are all the same so no matter where you go, you know what you're getting. My wife and I love the Coconut Shrimp and Alice's Chicken along with our favorite beverage. Sometimes we change it up a bit but that's the usual. We have never been disappointed with the service at this Outback, and we've eaten here dozens of times. Management runs the establishment like a fine swiss watch, making sure everyone is completely satisfied with their meals. Just be aware, in the summer it is busy season! Eat early or expect to wait. We like to get their early, eat dinner and walk around Rehoboth Beach afterwards. I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Always reliable-the Outback Steakhouse in Rehoboth proved that some chain restaurants can get it right! Prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes and steamed veggies were all excellent! Bartender was great-friendly and he made a fantastic cocktail! Our server Adam was professional and efficient. Kids loved their meals-prime rib for my son and mac n cheese with a lobster tail for my daughter. Everything was delicious! Yes-I would go back!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We went here a few days after our bad experience at the Clarion. I think we needed to be in a comfortable surrounding for a while. Since it is a chain restaurant, you know what you are getting. We love their steaks and sides. We love the tangy tomato dressing and the wonderful brown bread. The service was good. Had to wait about 20 minutes because they forgot about us. They realized they were taking people ahead of us and did apologize. In saying that alone, it was better than the HORIZON Restaurant at the Clarion in Ocean City.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Nelson the bartender is the best!! Always very friendly and very efficient.Our group enjoys sitting at the bar and having him serve us. Engages others in conversation with other customers if they are inclined. Food is good also. AARP discount