“When you need that guac”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #139 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 July 2017

You go to Chipotle! Wonderfully predictable, which is what I would expect. Had to take a break from seafood.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We visited for lunch with the crew. Food was fresh and delicious. Service was super quick. Portions were large and extremely affordable. Highly recommend visiting.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We were shopping at Tangier Outlets and stopped in for a meal to go. These gals were nice with their portions. We were very pleased with the service too!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I like very much this Mexican Food cause either for lunch or dinner it tastes so good and satisfies you. Clean and well organized facilities, parking available as well

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We stumbled upon this place while shopping at the outlets. I've eaten at many Chipotles but this one was very good. The employees were very nice and what caught my eye was this place served alcohol beverages. It's nice to be able to grab a beer at a cheap eat place and not have to be waited on. They also serve margaritas apparently. I felt honored for being carded cause I never do anymore. Food is always so good. You can not go wrong with Chipotle.