“First time customer's”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Wife and I came doen for lunch.. Excellent cheese steaks.. Large sub is enough for two. Friendly staff. Nice location..

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Last night was my first visit to Pete's. I was excited after hearing great things about their sandwiches. You order at the counter and I ordered a garden salad and chicken cheese steak sandwich. The salad came right away and was tasty except for having too many cucumber chunks and not very good tomatoes. The sandwich quickly followed before I was halfway through the salad - timing should have been better, The sandwich was huge - you won't go hungry at Pete's! - but the quality should have been better. Although the hoagie roll was excellent, the chicken had very little flavor. The chicken would have benefited greatly from being grilled with some onions and salt or other seasonings. I was very disappointed. I'll try Pete's again for a different sandwich or pizza, but will not return for their chicken cheese steak.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal. We split a 12 inch cheese steak sandwich and salad. Meat was tender and plentiful. Would probably get marinara on the side next time! Salad just average.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Very good food, steaks, pizza's....Would recommend and they deliver!!!!! Nice variety of food, something for everyone!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Pizza, subs, and a host of dinner options. Quick service, nice atmosphere. Located in the Weis Market shopping center, few know of it or seem to shy away from eating in a place in a strip center, but I've never been there when it is crowded. Service is quick, carry out and delivery available.