“Great service and very tasty food”
Review of Pete's Steak Shop

Pete's Steak Shop
Ranked #77 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We've tried a large variety of food and was impressed by the no. of options. Everything was amazing but the pizza and rice pudding were our favorites.
We can't wait to get back

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been faithful year-round customers of Pete's for many, many years. I have been tipping $5 on a $10 order for at least 2 years. Tonight they lost a loyal customer over a petty $2 upcharge.

I regularly ate their cheeseburger special (fries and fountain drink). I always tipped $5 bucks!

I recently had health issues and can not have caffeine and sugary soda. Their fountain sevice offers NO sugar free / caffeine free drinks. In the past, they have given me a diet sprite bottle. Tonight, they told me I had to pay extra!

So years of being a year round regular customer means less than $2 bucks to them. The most offensive part is that the same girl I tip $5 bucks to EVERY VISIT was doing this to me. For the tips I give her, she should be happy to buy me a soda every visit!!!

Fortunately, there are more and better choices my family will take our loyalty to going forward.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Always a favorite, visited many times! Quality is better than you would expect, though it's kinda self serve the staff usually brings you items to you and are always friendly. One of the most clean restaurants I've seen Pizza is good, Burgers Rock, Cheese Steaks are Fab.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Most of my reviews of rehobeth have been somewhat negative however there is one silver lining in the clouds today. Pete's steak shop. The restaurant itself is very clean and we'll taken care of. The staff was polite and answered any questions that we had. I was a little leary of the menu price but when I saw the portion sizes it eased my mind. I got a Cheese steak 12 in sub was full of steak and not soggy or dripping with grease. My girl got a meatlovers pizzaboli and enjoyed that as well. If we were to ever return to rehobeth this would be on a list to revisit.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Have eaten here many times and also had delivery. Everything from the pizza to cheese steaks are delicious. There is no lack of meat in the cheese steaks either. One cheese steak can easily feed 2 people. Appetizers are also great. The Buffalo Fries are also very good!!

I find the bad reviews very funny and wonder just how some people judge their food, really. Everything here I have tried has great flavor!!