“Great authentic Greek!”

Semra's Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Semra's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 289 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner. A haven for vegetarians and meat lovers. Our specialty is our Gyros, Shawarma, Kabobs, Falafel. Plenty of salads. All food prepared fresh daily.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We would have never stumbled upon this place had we not read great reviews. Such a refreshing change from the typical beach lunch food. Delicious Greek and nice owners/staff. We have been a few times and would absolutely go back. Recommended.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I visited with three friends and all agreed that the food was wonderful and that we would return again soon. I started with rice stuffed grape leaves. I never experienced this dish before and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Next I had the lentil soup. It was one of the best I ever had. It was so flavorful with the perfect combination of spices. I believe that I could have eaten multiple dishes of this fantastic soup.
Then I had a wrap that incorporated many of their appetizers (meze platter) into the wrap including hummus, the very enjoyable eggplant dip to name a couple. I would definitely recommend this wrap for lunch or dinner. The owner was our server and was very helpful in omitting a dairy item so that it would be vegan.

1  Thank 1zane1
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We started with the Meze platter, my husband had the lamb shish kabob and I had the falafel. Everything was done perfectly. This is delicious homestyle cooking in nice casual surroundings, and close to the boardwalk.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant seating area was not busy on a Sunday night but that was not indicative of the food quality. We went with two families with four kids from 8-29, various food allergies and one vegetarian and absolutely no problem. The service was great, the appetizers and main dishes were timed well, the food excellent.
Some real favorites: falafel, Adana kebab, lentil soup, chicken sandwiches and chicken kebab.
The only reason they did not get five stars is the parking, not their fault, and the ambiance of the dining room could be improved. Our waiter knew the menu perfectly and made the entire experience easy.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the chicken gyro and lamb/beef gyro for a night while we were in vacation. The food was decent and made to order exactly as we requested. I only wish there was more feta on the gyro. It was a really good option for dinner. It really breaks up the monotony of the pizza across the boardwalk.