“Coming this weekend!”
Review of Avenue Inn & Spa

Avenue Inn & Spa
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Just booked a one night stay for my husband's 35th birthday for next weekend. We are going to be using the spa as well. I'm very excited because we have been to the Avenue Spa and Apothecary on several occasions and have actually used the facilities at the Avenue Inn during a deluxe couples massage which included time in the hot tub, sauna and pool at the Inn! Everything was spotless and the pool was beautiful so I am looking forward to a romantic and relaxing evening with my Hubby! This will be our first time actually staying at the Inn but I am looking forward to a Romantic weekend away and after reading all of the glowing reviews I'm ready to pack my weekend bag...Will update on my stay!

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jlpusey04
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I hope you had a wonderful experience at the Avenue while celebrating your husbands birthday. I sincerely appreciate the review prior to your arrival and I will look forward to your update.
Cheers

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Every year we go to the Jazz Fest and each year we stay at Avenue Inn. The hotel is very comfortable and clean! The breakfasts, cookies and the wine and cheese are nice touches!!! Looking forward to going this year!!!!You won;t be dissappointed if you stay here!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LongIslandGirl56

I am very appreciative of your continued business. Jazz fest is a great event for the city and we love the guests that love the music! Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your thoughts about the Avenue with Tripadvisor readers. We work hard to be #1 so your rating is appreciated.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

For the past 6 years in the month of December, my sister and brother and I go away to Rehoboth Beach and stay at the Avenue Inn & Spa, they treat you wonderful, can't go wrong with the fireplace in the lobby, wine and cheese each night and cookies in the evening. We have met so many nice people just sitting the lobby, this place is so warm and cozy. Its one of our best highlights at the holiday season.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank terri w
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

We understand how wonderful traditions can be for family and friends and we have many many guests staying with year after year celebrating these traditions during every season of the year. We want to make these trips special so our staff works hard to make every stay with us even more enjoyable than the last. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for sharing your experiences while staying at the Avenue. I am especially grateful for your continued business.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

we love rehoboth and this is the best place to stay, me and my fiance live in frederick md and we are getting married on valentimes day 2012 we will be staying here for 2 days and we cant wait we have the luxury jacuzzi room and we are very excited!...alex moore if you see this hook us up.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is where the pool and jacuzzi are at.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cindy r
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

We will be looking for you Cindy! Thank you for choosing to stay with us again especially on such a special occassion, The staff will be looking forward to help make your time with us extra special.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

My family stayed here last summer and it was a wonderful hotel. The location is great, free parking(if you haven't been in Rehoboth in the summer, this a great thing), free beach chairs and a homemade substantial breakfast. This hotel feels like you are staying someplace special, not a big chain and not a dumpy beach but a very unique place in the world we live in.
Our room was huge. We had 2 queen beds plus a fantastic pull out couch, which looked new.
Everything about the Avenue Inn is well done.
We went during the busiest time of the year and the price was a little steep for me but it was worth every penny because it was so nice and convenient to everything, the beach, the boardwalk and lots of restaurants.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike M
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review the Avenue and for offering potential future guests a great snapshot of what we offer and how we treat our guests. I sincerely appreciate your kind words and for choosing to stay with us while visiting Rehoboth Beach. I hope we are fortunate enough to have you as our guest again in the near future.