All reviews pet friendly hotel pool and hot tub room was clean off season stay there again tanger outlets breakfast sandwich the staff was friendly and helpful minute drive free breakfast nice pool coastal highway dogs lobby rehoboth fireplace microwave
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for Labor Day weekend. The hotel is in a great location near the stores and restaurants and 10 minutes away from the beach. Starbucks is in walking distance. Breakfast in the morning was not bad had some good choices nothing fancy. My experience with the staff was friendly and courteous. The room was nicer than expected and really clean. I would definitely recommend this place if you don't want to spend too much money staying on the beach.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank VATravler80
Malissa R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoy our location being central to attraction, restaurants, stores, and we are dog friendly. I will be sure to pass along your thoughts of our staff. They strive to make every stay a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we attempted to check in early. The man at the front desk informed us we needed to wait until 3pm which was fine but he had an extremely bad attitude. He explained that he was helping to clean rooms and you could tell he was miserable over it. His mood did improve slightly during the stay and he was much more tolerable but after traveling that is not the greeting you are looking for and it did start the trip out on the wrong foot.

Good clean room. Loved the jacuzzi tub. The pool and spa however were not clean looking. We couldn't determine if it was dirty or the inside just in a desperate need of upgrades to the lining. Again this was a huge disappointment as we looked forward to swimming and never even entered the pool. We did use the spa twice but it wasn't even warm.

The lady the first day at breakfast was very nice! Seems she's working at the wrong hotel.

The walls in the room also need updated. Lots of ceiling stains and questionable markings

Overall a good stay if you remove the pool and the front desk guy from the equation. Will look for a different hotel next time. You really get what you pay for.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We take your feedback and learn and strive to improve. There will be changes made. I will pass on your kind words of our staff.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Every employee was extremely nice. This is a very pet friendly welcoming hotel, I will definitely stay here for future trips to the beach. Location is perfect center of all outlets, room is quiet, near by park to walk dog, good breakfast and friendly staff!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for such kind words. The staff and I love having guests bring their entire family including their dogs. We have a dedicated time in October for the Greyhounds Reach the Beach. This event is always welcoming and a chance to help or save a Greyhound. We look forward to your return stay with us.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Made a late decision to visit my favorite beach (Rehoboth Beach) this summer with the family. My usual hotels were full and my "guys places" would not be appropriate for the wife and kids. We've stayed at AmericInn in the past in MN and WI without incident. I enjoy the basic room, free breakfast and the kids love the pool.

On arrival, I was reminded of RB traffic in the summer and the getting around factor is an issue...AmericInn is not close to the beach and you need to remember parking in RB has it's own issues. While it may be a mile to the beach, it's more like 20+ minutes with traffic and the search for a place to park!

The room carpet needed a cleaning and the walls needed some repair. The room safe was stacked on a stand and not attached to a wall. I couldn't even get it to work!

Our first night the room TV did not work. After calling the office, having someone come to our room, change out a cord, then finally a TV, I found over 90 minutes of my vacation was gone. At all 11pm.

The second night, I found ants in my room. The office mentioned recent landscaping was the cause.

The floor in the pool area was coming apart. It was like walking on gravel...and the pool could have used a cleaning. It was almost like everyone came directly from the beach and left all their sand in the pool.

The breakfast was just like every other AmericInn and the layout was the same.

The other concerning note were signs in the parking lot about the management not being responsible for stolen items.

Ok, I guess you get what you pay for! My lesson is to plan ahead and stay at my normal places.

The management was made aware of the issues and offered me a nominal discount, but I cannot in good consciousness recommend this place when there are better ones out there. This is definitely not the bottom, but it is not like other AmericInns I've been to.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dennydee348

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We have taken your concerns into consideration.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Visited here for a Rehoboth Beach vacation. Hotel is about a 5 minute drive from the beach. The hotel was surprisingly very clean and the room looked very modern. The staff was very helpful with supplying anything needed and directing us to where we needed to be. The spa was clean, and the breakfast was nice. For some reason they put me in a handicap room so the shower was a little small and awkward. The cleaning lady only cleaned our room 1 of the 2 days, but nevertheless the room was very clean and this hotel is the cheapest in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Malissa R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Our location is great we are close enough but also not directly on the main busy highway. Even with being very close it is peaceful here. We strive to give great customer service to each and every guest.