All reviews pet friendly hotel pool and hot tub room was clean off season stay there again tanger outlets breakfast sandwich the staff was friendly and helpful minute drive first floor free breakfast nice pool coastal highway dogs lobby rehoboth fireplace
Reviewed 18 January 2016

My friend and I stayed here overnight with my yellow lab Katie. We were looking for a clean easily found, pet friendly,hotel that was priced within our means. This hotel had amenities,first floor accommodations, close to costal highway and many restaurants and shops a pool and hot tub, a great breakfast and was in a safe area. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Malissa R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again if in the area.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

For a comfortable, clean, pleasant stay during the off-season in a beach community, this hotel is terrific. My husband and I have a get-away here each year. It's always relaxing at AmericInn Rehoboth Beach!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing again in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Went here New Years Eve 2016 for an event the next morning. Hotel was clean, mostly quiet, staff was polite. The pool was cleaner than ones I've seen in more expensive hotels. There were New Year's Eve revelers loud in the hallways late but that was because of the holiday. I will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo

Thank you for your review on trip advisor. I hope will stay with us again and am glad that your stay was a good one

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Stayed in this chain in Saugatuck, MI & was mightily impressed. They seemed to have taken an old venue, upgraded in major ways,, and had wonderful customer service. Alas, the experience in Rehoboth, DE was the opposite and dissapointed. Granted it is a "beachy" high volume place but in the middle of the winter, one should receive even better service and accommodations.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda S H

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do or best to please our guests. I hope that your experience during your stay has not turned you away from staying here again.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

This was our first stay here. Came for our anniversary and booked a king room with Jacuzzi. It was clean and spacious. Having the Jacuzzi in room was soooooooo nice. Roger was on duty when we got here, very friendly. He was back in AM doing front desk and making sure we all had everything we needed for breakfast. Beautiful lobby with eating area, sofas and fireplace and coffee/tea bar 24 hrs. Also has an indoor pool/spa area that we didn't use this trip.
We are already planning our next visit and our anniversary next year.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Malissa R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am proud to pass on your gratitude to Roger. We look forward to your next anniversary here with us! Happy Anniversary!!