“You can always count on Cafe Azafran”
Review of Cafe Azafran

Cafe Azafran
Ranked #16 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Cafe Azafran is one of those wonderful restaurants that is consistantly very good. It's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and doesn't seem to miss a beat. The tapas are yummy and it's always worthwhile to check their webiste to see what's on offer. During a recent visit, I had the fish of the day--salmon. It was delicious and served with a wonderfl risotto cake. Another favorite is the Nicoise salad. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I remembered this place from a visit 3 years ago and hoped it was still open. Yes it is! My salad was full of greens and other veggies—served at room temperature. My burger was perfect—tasty and truly medium as I asked. My daughter enjoyed her soup and raved about the chicken salad—chunks of chicken and grilled romaine. Service was good. And the decor is warm with some terrific paintings of Mediterranean scenes.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Cafe Azafran is a great restaurant. Very good food with big portions. And a friendly staff. Good value.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Each of us had 4 small plates and drinks. Between the two of us we sampled 4 of their specialities. The food could not have been better and the drinks were generous. The waiter was attentive but not in any overbearing way. Best of all, he never once told us what “his favorite” dish was (I really don’t care what the servers like; I’m trying to find something that I like.). All in all, I will be very happy to return here, if for no other reason than to try the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch at Cafe Azafran on a sunny cool day. It was warm and inviting inside and we had two dishes (tapas). A Mediterranean medley of vegetables, Serrano ham, cheeses and bread and ratatouille. The ratatouille was delicious and medley was fresh with plenty to share. Plenty of drinks are available though we each had a glass of wine and then espressos at the end of lunch. Pleasant server also!