“Great Burritos and Quesadillas”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #135 of 288 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (302) 226-4266
Description: (302) 226-4266
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Went with family- everyone enjoyed their meal. Fresh ingredients and can direct staff to add or subtract any to your taste. My chicken quesadilla was cooked well done and crispy the way I enjoy it- and they did it without telling me it could burn-which is what well done means!! My kids loved their burritos-also made exactly how they like. The guac is good-not stellar but delish. Great place and reasonable especially near the beach area. Can refill chips and drinks. Love all of the different salsas-some spicy/some mild-for every taste!! Plenty of parking even during the summer. Friendly staff- with the requisite Welcome to Moe's greeting upon arrival. Go!!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Love Moe's for a quick Mexican meal. Service is friendly and food is good. We had a great deal on Monday..$6.99 for a burrito, chips , salsa and drink.... can't beat it!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

When we are in Rehoboth which is a "stones throw" from our house we have a plethora of dining choices to make. It seems as though we usually come to the same conclusion. "What about Moe's"? Ugh ya.... let's do it! The staff are always friendly, food is fresh, place is clean and the portions are up to you! The Home wrecker is phenomenal! The chips & salsa is on point! Plenty of choices from the Coke beverage machine! You can never go wrong with Moe's! Usually plenty of seating, and prices are fair! A great "go to" dining experience when in The Lewes-Rehoboth area! Oh... and the fish tacos are fantastic!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I had no idea what to expect but found it interesting. There was a short line and wait even though there were a number of people preparing the food. I had a salad in a tortilla shell "basket" that was very good. Each of them are made to order using whatever ingredients you choose. The prices were a bit high in my opinion, but the servings were decent.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We stopped here on our first day. I have been to moe's so I knew what to expect. The food was ok, but not as good as other ones I have been to. The service was friendly but the restaurant was gross. We sat at a table that we thought had just been wiped down, but actually had a thin layer of grease on it. The coke machine had ice coming out of it running onto the floor and many more f the tables had looked like they had never been wiped down. Over all not the kind of impression you want to make. I doubt we will go back to this Moe's again.