“Great place for cheap dinner or lunch”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #179 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 19010 Coastal Hwy in Rehoboth Beach. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We like Taco Bell at home, and got same dependable fast service with many varieties to choose from. Ate here when we got sick of the usual seafood fare at the beach.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

only one car in front of me...........and still waited 5 minutes. have no idea why. (the parking lot was fairly empty)

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We go to the Taco Bell in Rehoboth Beach every summer when we are on vacation! It is never crowded; we just walk in and order. My husband and I like the cold refreshing drinks that come with our meals. We like to go in the late evening and sit out on the picnic tables in front and watch the traffic on Route 1. Because of its location, it has an easy entrance and exit right off the highway. Of course, the price it right too - great for families who want to save some money. So if you want to avoid the crowds, stop by this restaurant. Whether you choose to eat inside the dining room or outside, Taco Bell at the beach is a winner!

5  Thank NancyLovesRehoboth
Reviewed 5 September 2016

When we retired to Rehoboth, we were thrilled to find this great Taco Bell close to our home. it is our favorite fast food place, especially when time is of the essence. Free medium sodas for us seniors. And what a great value as well.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

My bro poops and sally cam wiht me two taco bel here and I got a taco here and I enjoy the taco I had here and they did two.