“Love Popeyes”

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Chicken and sides are great, and a very good selection. Their green beans are the best, and the mashed are good as well. Easy in and easy out, the service is excellent and quick. You even get to pick your selection of type of chicken you want for the meals!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Fast food Crazy good. I love their biscuits and mashed potatoes. I ordered their 5.00 box and was amazed how good it was. The spice is perfect and onion rings have me going back a lot! Great friendly service and clean.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I live in the area and have tried this place occasionally over the decades (my first job was at this location back in 1985.) I can say that the quality has nose dived over the past few years to the point that it’s a rarity to get fresh chicken as opposed to dried out, stale chicken.

If you want good chicken, go a quarter mile North to Royal Farms. They don’t have great sides but the chicken is fresh and juicy.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

service was bad the girls looked bored and angry and they were messy bad hair weaves etc . the food was over cooked we got the 2 piece chicken pack which was dry the corn on cob was wet and soggy took 2 bites then threw it all away . soz but never again will i go to popeyes .

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We love Popeyes. I really enjoy their fried chicken and my wife likes to order their red beans and rice. I find that pretty tasty also. It's not just chicken, you can get shrimp, fish and seafood po'boys. For your sweet tooth there is apple pie, cheesecake and pecan pie. Prices are very reasonable.