“Great night with wonderful food and service”
Review of Indigo

Indigo
Ranked #45 of 290 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Following a plant based diet I wasn't sure what to expect. My preference for healthy food prepared with limited oil and sugar also proves to be difficult when dining out. From the moment we walked in the atmosphere was very welcoming. The menu offered many vegan options and when I inquired about the oil used in preparation was happy to hear it would only be used to lightly coat the pan. My Channa Marsala was delicious as was the Dal Shorba soup. I look forward to returning and trying a few other dishes. This is the first time I have eaten out in 6 months and would recommend this restaurant to anyone who was looking for a wonderful meal and top notch service.

1  Thank Sparrow84

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Now that Indigo has been open for a few months and we have eaten there another 5 or 6 times, I will update my review.

What have I learned - you need to tell the server EXACTLY how you like your food prepared UNLESS YOU WANT IT BLAND. I prefer my dishes to be well seasoned - think cumin, coriander, ginger, cardamon, mustard, fenugreek, etc. and medium to hot on the spicy scale. They simply do not prepare their dishes this way unless requested.

That being said, if you do tell then what you like, they will prepare it that way, The Shrimp, Salmon, Vegetarian dishes are all very good. My favorite is Shrimp Tikka Masala or Shrimp Vindaloo. Although I have sampled many others, I gravitate to these two. The SHRIMP PAKORAS (appetizer) are to die for. GET THEM!

Currently in the off season, they are running special several nights of the week, and a Sunday brunch buffet. Every time we visit, the dining room is mostly full - a testament to how much we love Indian food and the support of the locals to make them a success.

The staff is always friendly and can make suggestions to items not on the menu - which they will make if not too busy. This restaurant is on our GO TO list of places. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on a Friday evening. The atmosphere is intimate and not as loud as many places are. The service was great, they made suggestions and conversation. Food was great, I had the Bhurta & hubby had the signature salmon dish. We'll be back!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Atmosphere, service, prices, food were all excellent.
My wife and I really enjoy Indian food and we were not disappointed. She had the Chicken Tikka Masala and I had the Chicken Biriyani. Both were exciting, genuine and extremely good. It will become our new favorite restaurant. No complaints. Very friendly staff/owners ? Good Wine list also. We will revisit soon ! ! !

1  Thank joe d
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Saw the Rehoboth foodies write up so we decided to give it a try. We all enjoyed our meals. Both lamb and chicken dishes were tasty. One dish was spicier than we anticipated so probably will ask about our selections next time. Service was good. And being there on Monday we got 25 percent off.

1  Thank travelingbeachbum00