All reviews room was clean mini muffins wallpaper coming coffee maker water pressure girls weekend many years outlets microwave beach cons channels tub yard
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Huge, clean rooms....great price and loved the continental breakfast! Lots of different juices and pastries.
Will definitely come back again!
Great staff and nice pool....we loved the view ...only wished they had seats outside the rooms so we could sit outside.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This was a strange room. It didn't have any windows up front. The room was narrow and at the back of the room was a large glass sliding door. There was a tiny lock and no safety bar to prevent the door to be opened. During the night, there was some really loud bangs that I couldn't locate where they were coming from. The room was outdated and the television was the old style. Wifi signal was quite week and it was really weird that some websites were allowed while others didn't go through.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I've been coming and staying at this hotel for many years, and it's been a good 3 years since last visit, and still the same dingy bedspread and carpet, wish they would update this nicely located hotel right off the main drag in Rehoboth Beach.
Would be so much more pleasant of a stay with cleaner carpets.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We were attending a wedding and stayed overnight at this hotel. While staff were pleasant and friendly, the room was disgusting. There was food in the sink, and some on the floor. The ceiling was stained and the door was patched in places. The one bed felt like there was still sand in it from the previous guest. We didn’t check in until late and it was too late to find another place. I will not stay there again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else. Very gross!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I stayed here with my daughter on a whim after getting caught in a thunderstorm out there while shopping at Tanger Outlets.

PROs: I was given a connecting room that had four beds, 1 bathroom and a kitchenette; the room we stayed in had a nice flatscreen TV with multiple channels and the TV swiveled, however, the connecting room had an older TV with the big back; they serve a continental breakfast (bagels, mini-muffins, toast, coffee & juice); it is in the midst of lots of shopping and restaurants so location is key. The bed is extremely firm, but some may not like that and the pillows were comfortable for me.

CONs: The room is EXTREMELY dated so do not expect anything fancy here; you get the basics, which is fine for a last-minute stay. Let's be clear, this place is a MOTEL. I did check the beds for bugbeds when I got in the room and they were fine (bring some Lysol just in case).There is NO WIFI, although it states it does. I tried calling the front desk to inquire about this (oh, and the room phone didn't work) and was greeted by a worker from the EconoLodge - which by the way is connected to Rodeway. The guy told me that Rodeway was their sister property and then told me what the network should come up as. However, I was not picking up that network, which I never have a problem with wherever I go. So just know that you may not get any internet service.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family