“Great service and sushi!”

Stingray Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Went here with some friends after work to celebrate and we had a great experience. The service was great with our large party and all the food and drinks were delicious. We will be back!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Tremendous place to eat Sushi, very good selection of Saki to drink with the meal.
Our server was very knowledgeable. Very relaxed, there were some other groups but the place did not seem crowded.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

great modern friendly place with asian fusion. we went there mid october sat outside with heat lamps, with my little dog and he was the star. every waiter came by to see him and patrons wanted to hold him lol. food was outstanding. cant recommend it higher. great gluten free menu which you just dont see most places

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Stingrays a few years now. This place is amazing! The rolls are big and the staff is great. I love spending my nights after work eating sushi and chatting with the staff. Tonight I had dinner with Russ and Thersea, they were great company! They are super friendly and I am always happy to see them when I come in. I will be back again to experience the great service and food.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Always great sushi..service is awesome. They do a great job with my wife's Gluten Allergy. Russ is always fun and provides the best service!!