All reviews operations manager front desk central air bedroom suite home away from home full size refrigerator breakfast area was clean well maintained and clean hot breakfast entire stay awesome stay great amenities the young lady the entire staff lobby area check in was quick great place to stay
Reviewed 28 July 2018

I stay here often for business. The staff are friendly, efficient and professional. The hotel is clean and comfortable! I love the pool, grills and fire pits! The lobby area is comfortable and inviting. The rooms are great and no noise from neighbors!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Karen W, Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington-Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Wow! What a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am excited to hear you had the opportunity to enjoy the amenities at the newly renovated Staybridge Suites in Newark, DE. The outdoor living area is designed for fun in the sun.
We look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks for taking time out your busy day to share your Staybridge Suites experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I happened to find this gem on the VRBO website. The Staybridge Suites really fit my need to get away for a few days. It had everything possible to make it feel like home.
The room was spotless. The towels and linen were very fresh!
Staff was friendly and helpful during my stay.
The food was plentiful during the breakfast buffet and social events.
I would definitely go back again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The staff was great. Very friendly! The hotel was clean and offered great amenities. Breakfast was delicious, and we even had a salad and a glass of wine for dinner on Monday night! Our AC was broken, and when notified, the staff got it fixed immediately. I would certainly recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Karen W, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington-Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you so much for giving the Staybridge Suites in Newark, DE a five star review! I'm excited to hear you enjoyed the complimentary dinner and wine in the newly renovated dining area. We appreciate your trust and will do everything it takes to make sure our hotel guests are comfortable. Don't hesitate to call us if there's anything we can do to help you with your next trip.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

They did not hold a second room I booked even though I had an email confirmation. Since they were sold out when I arrived, I'm guessing they gave it to another for a higher rate. The TV had no signal no matter what I tried with the remote, and the bedside phone to call the front desk wasn't working.
It's actually not a bad place as far as appearance and cleanliness, and I would try another Staybridge Suites - just not here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Karen W, Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington-Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations and do apologize for any inconvenience you encountered. Unfortunately, Comcast experienced a Nationwide outage, our hotel utilizes Comcast Services for TV, Voice, and Phone. Thank you, for acknowledging the appearance and how clean the hotel was. Again, I do apologize please feel free to contact the hotel manager if you would like to discuss this future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Suprise! The hotel is brand new! Breakfast, swimming pool and fitting room, I can even cook inside the room. Terrific! Thanks Hetty at the frontdesk, she always smile warmly and is very kind to help me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Karen W, Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington-Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust. I am very happy to hear our staff, and Hetty, met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the newly renovated Staybridge Suites in Newark, DE again.