“Great Ice Cream-Old style I've Cream Parlor”

King's Homemade Ice Cream Shops
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Milton
Description: Homemade ice cream parlors in the heart of downtown Lewes & Milton, DE. We specialize in simple, quality flavors, toppings, shakes, sodas & floats. Half gallon containers are also available to take home!
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Ok. I'm partial to Chocolate Almond and Kings is the best. Benches out front and cute tables inside. It is a great little shop.
And the ice cream is just great.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The yogurt vanilla is good. But the black raspberry was grand! Thanks to my son for buying our doubles tonight. He had the chocolates and my wife had the double chocolates too. Yummy. Better than Hopkin's!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I loved the dutch chocolate and the vanilla yogurt, at your hand-dipped, freshly made, old fashion ice cream shoppe. Go there often. I have been at their Lewes location too but like fewer crowds at Milton's hidden gem spot. ;)

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Went for the first time a few days ago. There are many flavors, and the servers are friendly and willing to give you little tastes of flavors you want to sample. I am a mocha junkie, so of course, that's what I got. It was delicious and creamy. There were 4 of us, all of whom were pleased with our various choices.

Wish there was a way to have more seating outside. There are tables inside, but it was chilly and smelled a bit like cleaner... plus it was a beautiful evening, and we wanted to be outside. There are a few benches on the sidewalk, but they were already taken. Ended up leaning against our car to eat. But the ice cream is great!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

This was a great ittle ice cream shop. There are over 15 flavors of homemade icecream. They also have yogurt and sherbert. I had the black raspberry in a cup. They have waffle cones and regular cones as well as may toppings. Great little find in Milton! The staff (two young ladies) were very pleasant and attentive to customers. They also allow you to sample before you buy. They have some seating inside and some benches outside.