“Old fashion ice-cream shop”

King's Homemade Ice Cream Shops
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Milton
Description: Homemade ice cream parlors in the heart of downtown Lewes & Milton, DE. We specialize in simple, quality flavors, toppings, shakes, sodas & floats. Half gallon containers are also available to take home!
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Located in the quaint town of Milton, Kings Ice Cream is iconic. I always feel as if I am traveling back in time when I step through the doors. Lots of flavors to choose from but, try the chocolate almond, it's my favorite.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

My husband and I enjoyed a cup of ice cream after having dinner at the Irish Eyes Pub down the street. Quaint little place that is only open on Saturdays and Sundays (at least for now). The ice cream is all homemade and delicious, although a small cup is a bit pricey at $3.75. Sit outside on one of the benches and watch the sleepy little town.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Nine women piled in this little shop and enjoyed a tasty treat. The owner went out of his way for us. We totally enjoyed our time in the shop!

Reviewed 14 November 2014

Delicious! Local! What more could you ask for? I can't wait till they re-open next year! They are located way to close to our shop :) we might stop every night!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Nothing really stands out about this place. The building is historic for the town. The place was ice cold inside, so we stood out side to eat. The ice cream was no better than store bought. Would not really recommend, but it was cheaper than the other places we have been on this trip for dessert.