“Got to have the burgher and cole slaw ”
Review of Irish Eyes

Irish Eyes
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite local spots for a burgher night. The menu is obviously more than burghers though. A great place when we're in the pub food mood.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very cool bar to visit! We visited later in the evening and had various appetizers and drinks, all which were good! Recommend the crab dip, nachos, and wings. We ended up playing Trivia that night and had a great time, even though we faired poorly. Our waiter, Taylor, was very good and had a great sense of humor.

1  Thank Sylvia M
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I've been to Irish Eyes twice. I always want to like it more than I do. This day was a gorgeous day so we chose outside seating along the riverfront. The area was just not clean or very inviting. We sat anyway..had a beer. Beer always makes things better. The food is pricey for the quality. I had a bruschetta from the appetizer menu as my entree. It was good. Not great. The menu is an odd mix of "let's be upscale" and Irish food. I probably won't go back.

1  Thank moonmama55
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The place to hang out with the locals. Decent food and full bar. Fun staff. Outdoor seating on the river with live music makes it so nice.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location and Good food at a fair price. Nice variety of choices. Pleasant staff and good service. Great in the off season as well

1  Thank jcdifoor

Been to Irish Eyes? Share your experiences!