“Welcome to Milton”

Miltonian Pizzaria & Wing House
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Two visits in 1 week means well worth repeat visits. First visit, spagetti with meat sauce was excellent, Lg serving with leftovers. Second visit, Italian sausage with peppers, onions, cheese, is definitely a do over. Looking forward to more visits.

1  Thank Gary B

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

...always better food. Thanks again for offering up a great pizza...The Mederitterean. Wow. Fulfilling. Tasty. Flavorful. This is my 4th time eating this pizza. This place gets high ratings overall so their other meals are likely outstanding too. (Always skip Grotto's) Eat here instead.

1  Thank Joseph N
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We have had carryout from here before, but this was our first time dining in. Our server was a gem and the pizza was delicious. I needed something healthier, and she was very accommodating, bringing me a delicious Greek salad that suited my needs perfectly. My sister-in-law & I definitely enjoyed our lunches!

2  Thank Terriinnc
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The best pizza around & the wings are really good too! We usually get killer and crabby wings and mix them together!

3  Thank Linemansgal926
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Where I grew up in Corona, Queens NY there was a pick of Italian, family owned and run neighborhood restaurants with the kind of food and atmosphere you had at home. That's what we found at Miltonian! The place was surprisingly large, with comfortable booths and nicely spaced tables. We were seated by a very pleasant young lady and after a scan of the menu I decided to use my if-they-can't-make-this-right-I'm-never-coming-back italian test dish: Chicken cutlet parm. My wife ordered a special for that day, a dish of baked macaroni with four cheeses and broccoli, topped with mozzerella. I'll simply say: They passed the test! Also had stuffed mushroom appetizer. Portions were large enough to take home and everything from the sauces (red and cheese) to the salads that came with dinner were perfect. We even got a glimpse of 'mom', who made the rounds and looked just like two of the servers, which cemented our suspicion that this was a for-real family run business!! We try the pizza next, but from what we saw coming out, steaming hot, to other tables, we're pretty sure we'll be satisfied. The service was friendly and attentive (our waittress was a fellow NY ex-pat so we struck up a conversation).

1  Thank Hqdepot