“Best Pizza in Delaware”

Miltonian Pizzaria & Wing House
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We go to the Miltonian when we want REALLY GOOD PIZZA! We personally think it's the best pizza in Delaware and that saying alot coming from folks who are originally from Chicago and know what good pizza is all about! Love it! A must visit for great pizza.

1  Thank Don G

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Went to the Miltonian to celebrate my 12 tear old nephews birthday. Great wings and good pizza. Beer was nice and cold and atmosphere is home-town delightful.

1  Thank timeznow51
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Oops...I got it again. Made no mistake either. I enjoyed the Go Meditteranean (sp??) pizza AGAIN. I enjoyed this version last time I visited the Milt. See my other review! Friendly service. Fan food. Fab location. Eat there! Oops...I will be back soon. Joe Nolt, Lancaster, PA 08/12/17.

1  Thank Joseph N
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Had the pizza and I was surprised how generic it was. I am used to good old upstate New York and Boston pizza so I was in for a surprise. Believe me I have had worse but I would not order it again there.
My friends had wings and they weren't anything to rave about either.
I will try something else there again as it is close to home and maybe they have a different niche

Reviewed 11 July 2017

food was good. Beer was cold. Staff was efficient and very cordial. Owner greets each guest and converses with them. Very nice and warm touch!

2  Thank JTL07825