“Another great tasting meal”

Miltonian Pizzaria & Wing House
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Oops...I got it again. Made no mistake either. I enjoyed the Go Meditteranean (sp??) pizza AGAIN. I enjoyed this version last time I visited the Milt. See my other review! Friendly service. Fan food. Fab location. Eat there! Oops...I will be back soon. Joe Nolt, Lancaster, PA 08/12/17.

1  Thank Joseph N

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Had the pizza and I was surprised how generic it was. I am used to good old upstate New York and Boston pizza so I was in for a surprise. Believe me I have had worse but I would not order it again there.
My friends had wings and they weren't anything to rave about either.
I will try something else there again as it is close to home and maybe they have a different niche

Reviewed 11 July 2017

food was good. Beer was cold. Staff was efficient and very cordial. Owner greets each guest and converses with them. Very nice and warm touch!

2  Thank JTL07825
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This pizza is far better than any in Delaware. My Go Meditteranean pizza was awesome. My feeble words in this review cannot describe the abundant tastes that are included in this pie. My sincere thanks to a business dedicated to the pizza cusromer. Their wings are also well received. Check it out soon. Great food. Great restaurant. Great workers. = Great life. Joe Nolt, Lancaster, PA 6/27/2017.

1  Thank Joseph N
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Really awful pizza! Crest was thick and chewy, sauce dry and tasteless and I am not sure that was really sausage. The search for good pizza continues!