“Good lunch place”
Review of Arenas Longneck

Arenas Longneck
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Nice choices, tasty food, good service. Good margaritas! Sort of average atmosphere, parking is good.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The sandwich and burger menu is extensive in addition to the beer and cocktail list. Inside is not very large however they do have tables located outside.There are daily entree and dessert specials. Sandwiches are large so we usually don't have room for dessert.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Our first time at Arena’s, even though we are local, was surprising. The menu is HUGE, with all different kinds of build you r own burgers to subs to chili cheese dogs. Good appetizers and some dinners. Drinks are plentiful and they have daily happy hours plus daily food specials. Want seafood, pork, beef, burgers, vegan? It’s here! Worth a stop in.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Because my wife likes this place, I decided to give it a second try before I wrote a review. It didn't help any. I am still not a fan. There is nothing special about it.

Between 4 people that ate here in April and 3 in May, we spent about $140 dollars trying different things. Nothing was better than average. Why does the East Coast of America insist on making fish tacos with deep fried fish? Grilled fish is so much better.

The server was average. The decor was average, minus the booth I sat in was falling apart. I just can't get the word average out of my mind when thinking about this place. Average Arenas is what I will call it. I don't even get the name of this place.

As long as I can talk my wife into eating somewhere else, I will not return.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Our first time here - glad we stopped. I had the Reuben, and my husband had a burger. Both were delicious! And so huge, we should have split one, which would make the $10 sandwich price a bit more palatable. Nice cocktails and craft beer selection.