“Torn”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #46 of 67 Restaurants in Millsboro
Description: Visit your Millsboro Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I’m going to get straight to the point! Dominos pizza has gotten so much better and I️ actually prefer it over a local pizza chain I️ use to frequent. The pizza is the only thing I️ like there. I’ve gotten the wings and it’s not that great. I️ will continue to order for Dominos but begrudgingly. The last time I️ ordered and picked up, I️ walked in was greets by no one. There were three employees at the registers. One in managerial attire and the other two on registers. The young lady furtherest from me was on the phone taking an order and having difficulties so the manager walked her through the process very quickly. The young man on the next register stood idle looking at me from his peripheral view but kept his head towards the register as if I️ didn’t walk in. There was another customer but it seems she had been attended to already. I️ stood there for a minute and moved closer to the register waiting for someone to acknowledge me but I️ guess I️ wore my invisible cloak that day. The manager finished with the young lady and started to converse with the gentle man as if I️ still wasn’t there. After about 3 or so awkward minutes, the guy asked me for my name. Still no acknowledgment! I️ gave him my name and he gave me my order. While checking out, the register prompted if I wanted to give a tip and God knows I didn’t, but I remembered that the person making the pizza for me had nothing to do with the up front customer service. It’s been about a month since I’ve been there and I️ really don’t think I️ will visit this location for a while. In the era of McDonalds service, I️ wish companies would model Chick-fil-A’s service because sometimes I️ go there to encounter nice people not necessarily because I’m wild about the food.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We have been going to Domino's for takeout for over 3 years we have never had a bad experience. We order on the internet and the pizza is always ready when we get there. The staff is friendly and the facilities are very clean.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We have been to this Dominos many times since we live in Millsboro. We always order online and pick it up at the store (there is no place to eat inside - take out only). We love the variety of choices and pizzas you can build according to everyone's different tastes. We usually order the pan pizzas, and the crust is always hot and crisp. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that we charged it to our Discover Card online & it appeared to go through. When we got to the store, we had to pay for it with another credit card since the Millsboro store apparently doesn't take Discover. Strange - not sure why???

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Way overrated. They boast of being the best and oldest pizza chain in DE. Maybe oldest but certainly not best. While the service is good and everyone is friendly, the pizzas are so so.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Dominos always has good pizza prices, but pizza is not always the best. Sometimes it seems like it's too doughy. Not cooked enough. Wings are always good.