“Fabulous Brunch”

Nectar
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We will be closed for a short winter break Feb 1st through Feb 9th, 2017. We will reopen Feb 10th at 7:00AM.
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful decor. Loved the collections of antique dishes and rubber ducks on the walls, beautiful antiques. Service was excellent. This is know as a juice bar so two of us tried the juice of the day but we were disappointed. Everyone loved their food though. We would all like to go back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Its one of our family favorite place for a relaxed meal
Staff is super friendly and you will always have a very good to get meal

They have a great smoothie bar and gluten free options

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Moved to Lewes Delaware about a year ago and on Valentines Day I took my wife and a very close friend of ours out to breakfast and we went to Nectar's in the heart of the town of Lewes. We have been there a couple of times before just for take out coffee and muffins and always found those items to be very good so I decided to try it for breakfast.
We walked in about 9:30AM and got a very nice greeting upon entering. We were seated within a few minutes in this very cozy room to have breakfast. Our server who's name I do not remember ( Young lady with short black hair) was very friendly and helpful. What a surprise we got when breakfast arrived, all very pleasing to the eye and palate, excellent, excellent can be the words to describe breakfast. Fresh and very tasty and the coffee was very good along with very good service. So if you are in Lewes Delaware and want a really good breakfast go to Nectar's, I think you will be totally pleased. We would have no problem recommending this restaurant and we will return.
John G.
Lewes, Delaware

2  Thank jjgangone
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Visited Nectar for a Sunday breakfast and loved it. The atmosphere was beautiful. It’s farmhouse chic and the fresh flowers throughout provide a lovely scent to the air. I had a spinach lavender omelet. It was very good, though a little more browned than I’d like. The sweet potato hash on the side was delicious as was the multigrain toast. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We had an extended weekend stay in Lewes this summer and in 4 short days we visited Nectar twice. The juice was a fantastic way to start a healthy meal. Everyone’s meals on both visits were fresh and delicious. I especially enjoyed the egg white omelette with lavender (it sounds a bit odd I know but it was fantastic!). We will definitely be back to Nectar.

1  Thank hammeeaubs

Been to Nectar? Share your experiences!