“Good prices, great food.”
Review of Nectar

Nectar
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We will be closed for a short winter break Feb 1st through Feb 9th, 2017. We will reopen Feb 10th at 7:00AM.
Reviewed 15 January 2018

My two complaints - and they are minor - is that the place was crowded and the parking limited. I suppose the crowding is a testament to how delicious the food was, and the parking an inevitability given their location in a little alley in Lewes. I thought, being a juice bar, that the focus would be on juice and the food selections limited. Absolutely not! They had full breakfast options, a selection of sandwiches, salads, and full entrees. I had the Lean Green Machine juice, and the jalapeno in it was just the right amount of kick. For lunch, I decided to get breakfast and feasted on avocado toast. Yes, I know it's almost cliche. But it was the best avocado toast I've had. In addition to the aforementioned avocado on toast, the dish also had tomatoes, sprouts, and a sauce made from peppers. It was topped with a perfectly poached egg. Delicious!

The decor was rustic seeming, with plates, aprons, and handmade decorations (available for sale). Our server was absolutely delightful. Since we were meeting a friend we rarely see, we wanted a picture and she took several to make sure we got one we liked.

1  Thank Lyria2

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Loved that offers vegan and gluten free choices. Our group enjoyed blue very pancakes, apple cinnamon oatmeal, pecan French toast, veggie omelet, and green eggs and ham. The juices seemed fresh squeezed.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Although this restaurant is known for amazing sandwiches and for its juice bar, I think it is the perfect place for a summer afternoon cocktail. Watching the fresh fruit get juiced builds anticipation for a cocktail that can’t be matched by anything made from a mix. Pair it with a yummy shrimp cocktail appetizer made from big grilled shrimp surrounding their freshly made sauce, and you will be in heaven.

1  Thank capeshark
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome food is fresh and delicious . Atmosphere is cozy. Decor is nice . And juice bar is incredible

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Food is really good, resides in one of the most beautiful town of Lewes, Delaware. Great place to meet lunch with friends.