“1st Timers”

Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Lewes
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a Thursday evening. Seated quickly and very prompt service. Service was efficient and helpful. Both of us had crab bisque and it was outstanding. Very ample portions for a cup size of soup. Excellent flavor. The fresh bread was a wonderful addition. My husband had the rock fish with grits and was very pleased. The serving size was very good. He enjoyed it all. I had the lobster rolls. They were very good. Another spoonful of lobster salad in the rolls would have made them perfect! I felt they were a bit on the small side. All in all, a great experience. Parking was difficult, even in March. Can’t imagine what it would be like in the summer.

1  Thank pe4kms

Reviewed 10 March 2018

After a busy morning, my wife and I stopped for a drink. Sat at the bar and talked to a very nice bartender who made my wife what she called a delicious Moscow Mule, and she's picky about that drink. They had a really nice selection of small batch bourbons and aged scotch. We glanced at the menu for future reference since we were not ready to eat yet. The menu seemed a little short but what was on it sounded good. Nice atmosphere and the staff that we talked to were very nice. Will give it a try for dinner and I'll let you know how we make out.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Were seated immediately, service was slow at 1st, then good. Drink was terrible, as in the juice was bad. Food was just ok. Hubbies food was ok. Other's food was good they said.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Good food, casual atmosphere and not expensive. I have frequented this restaurant several times in Lewes. Parking is a bit of a hassle but the food and staff are good. Mostly had lunch here which consisted of a sandwich and drinks, had oysters once antpd they were fresh and shucked in front of me. Have sat inside and out, prefer inside seating but all in. All a good restaurant in Lewes.

1  Thank Ken C
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We live in Lewes, and this is where we usually go for a nice dinner. People are friendly, food and drinks are reasonably priced. We’ve probably eaten here 40 times!

1  Thank c21wil

Been to Striper Bites? Share your experiences!