“Reasonably priced lunch in Lewes”
Review of Blue Sea Cafe

Blue Sea Cafe
Ranked #63 of 92 Restaurants in Lewes
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Beautifully decorated cafe serving healthy breakfast meals, gourmet sandwiches and market fresh salads.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Blue sea is an attractive, quiet, and reasonably priced cafe in Lewes. The menu offers more than the usual. The food is always very good and freshly prepared. It's a favorite meeting place for lunch with friends.

Chris B, Owner at Blue Sea Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We try very hard to prepare and serve fresh quality food, so I'm glad it shows!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Lobster Bisque had no flavor at all. Gyro was not bad but not worth a trip back. The service was friendly but slow. The restaurant was not crowded which should have been my first clue.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The food is average the service is good the prices are low for Lewes. When everywhere else has an hour wait go here.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We came in for a late lunch. I am so glad we chose this restaurant. We had the lobster soup ...Devine! I then had the mixed greens with walnuts. The greens were very fresh. The strawberry balsamic dressing was really delicious. My beverage was a peach iced tea which was just ok. All dishes were generous proportions My server was attentive and was efficient. The cost was reasonable for Lewes. I will definitely return as I am anxious to try their other offerings.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stopped in recently around 11am for a Bloody Mary. I loved them....but my wife did not... as it does have a strong Horse Radish flavor). So Be forewarned.
The staff... "Donna" our waitress...was very kind.

Been to Blue Sea Cafe? Share your experiences!