Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Sleep
US$73
Trip.com
US$71
Expedia.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
HurbUS$91
All reviews front desk rehoboth beach choice hotels coastal highway shower door king room complimentary breakfast outdoor pool clean hotel convenient location definitely stay here again minute drive highly recommend this hotel yogurt sitting area cape henlopen dana
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020

Front desk gentleman that checked us in was super friendly. I am very picky about cleanliness and this hotel was definitely clean. It's apparent they took extra safety precautions against COVID-19.
The housekeeper Nancy was so outgoing and always said hello when we saw her in the hallway. Shout out to her!!

Room tip: Rooms are a good size and air conditioning works perfect.
Date of stay: September 2020
Dana Brunner, Guest Services / Front Office at Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

We are so glad you had a great stay with us. We all work very hard to make sure all of our guests have stays just like yours. Nancy is the sweetest woman and I will be sure she reads this!

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Very Filthy, extremely overpriced, old rooms! Rooms smell dingy
Air conditioning not on
Housekeeping tried to come into our room at 7am without knocking on the door first!
Stains on comforter
Cobwebs on ceiling
Black stains in bathroom
Hair in shower

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dana Brunner, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Once again we apologize for our short fall during your stay. We always strive to provide the best stay for all of our guest. I have noted all of your complaints and addressed them with maintenance and housekeeping as well as our general manager was made aware of the problems. We understand that the full refund we gave you will not make up for the issues you had.

Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

I was nervous because after booking the hotel, I discovered that the hotel was had a 2-star rating. We were pleased with the accommodations. The hotel room was accurately described in the advertisement. The hotel room was clean, and the guest service personnel was friendly, helpful, and kind. The pool area was smaller to me, but we came to go to the beach, which was less than 10 minutes from the hotel. It was a great choice.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are glad you gave our hotel a chance despite the star rating. We are also very pleased your stay was exceptional and please remember us when you return to the area!

Reviewed 9 August 2020

This was my first stay at a Sleep Inn, but I've stayed at many other Choice Brand Hotels. This hotel was my favorite of all of my Choice stays. Our room was very clean & had a modern feel, hotel lobby was modern & very clean. All of the front desk people (shout out to Dana) were super-nice & VERY accommodating. There is an outdoor pool, which we didn't get to use, but I did sit by it for about an hour the night before check out. Very relaxing. They also have 2 grills you can use to cook outside by the pool. Beds & pillows are VERY comfortable. Covid precautions were taken seriously... Masks required in lobby, elevator, hallways...not in your room, of course. Breakfast was individually wrapped muffins, boxed juices, granola bars. I didn't mind that at all. In fact it was convenient on our last day to grab & go. The hotel is on Route 1 aka Coastal Highway aka "The strip". Anythimg you could possibly want to eat, you will find on "The strip". Movie theater playing classic movies was just about next door. Mini-golf & other activities were also on "the strip". The beach (north boardwalk area) is a 15 minute drive. It would probably be 10 minutes, but Route 1 (The strip) is the main thoroughfare, so there was usually a bit of traffic, but not anything ridiculous. This hotel exceeded my expectations, & I will definitely stay here again, the next time I visit rehoboth.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Elle_Gya

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and trusting we would meet all requirements during this strange time.

Reviewed 25 July 2020

I stay here a lot and it's time for me to take time to say "bravo!!"!
Hadn't been to Delaware beach area for 5 months because of Covid. Wasn't sure what to expect but, as usual, this spot did a fine job. I just want to chill out and hide away from most business issues I usually deal with and this is the spot. The GM and #2 Dana are always on their game even with Covid issues--the "new normal" breakfast was just right---yes it's more limited but it was easy and fresh!
This isn't an easy time to travel even for fun but here's a place that gets it and makes you feel welcome. The evening desk guy (Joe) is a pro and super-friendly.

Richard P.--Philadelphia

PS. I'm a clean freak--especially now--and this place meets but requirements! Spotless.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank rexpepper23

Thank you for taking the time and giving us such a wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you for your next trip!