“Good food decent service watch out for the service charge”
Review of Toyoko Steakhouse

Toyoko Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 90 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I had sushi that was pretty good about 16 to 18 pieces for $30. Rest of the family did the normal Japanese show. Meals were good all liked them. Just each out for the added on service charge. They do it for all soze parties (even 2). Didn't notice it and added another 20% on as did the other people we were with. Went back up and mentioned this to the manager. She was extremely nice voided the transaction and processed a new one. Just watch for this they don't tell you they add 18% on. Still a good fun family place.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Had the occasion to celebrate a nephew's birthday with friends and family. We occupied two whole stations and had a great time with the chefs who created a volcano and flipped pieces of shrimp into guest's mouths. The filet and scallops were yummy and, being gluten free, he separated my rice, vegetables and meat/fish from the rest. Enjoyable and different to say the least although I wish I didn't have the gluten issue as I would have liked to try the yum yum sauce.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I went with my wife for fist time at this restaurant but we are disappointed with two things. Our server name was Victoria, we ordered filet mignon, it was cooked in frying pan, had a lot of oil and was toasted. They added on the bill a "SERVICE CHARGED". I asked the waiter what it means and she said 'IS YOUR TIP". I am disappointed with this, in many years visiting restaurants in Delaware this is the first time I see something like that. I am sorry if it is a new law and I don't know about it. The waitress showed annoying when we needed more water, juice and dessert. She was very cold and unfriendly. her treatment was very unpleasant.

2  Thank jjjordylau
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The service was very quick, prices were very reasonable, and the place was really clean. So yummy!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

This place has the best sushi prices around! I highly recommend coming here for sushi. Some locals say the entrees aren't the best, but the sushi is amazing. Tokyo roll is my fav!