“You Really Should Try It”
Review of Cabanas Restaurant

Cabanas Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 92 Restaurants in Lewes
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We tried Cabanas at the suggestion of a family member and found it to be excellent. I tried the plantains, and they were delicious. I also enjoyed the pupusas. My dining partner had a daily special consisting of grilled chicken breast, shrimp, beans, rice, cole slaw, and asparagus. Another family member was pleased with the chili rellenos and yet another enjoyed a beef stew called Sopa de Res. Everything was tasty and fresh. There are so many more items that we would like to try!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

It might just be a small restaurant in a small shopping center, but it was definitely worth investigating. I learned about the restaurant from an article on ethnic food in the News Journal and, since my husband is not very adventurous but thankfully out of town, I figured it was the perfect opportunity to try it out.

I ordered the chile rellenos and was not disappointed. I'm pretty sure they're the best I've ever tasted. I tend to be the type to try just about everything on the menu once, but I'm not sure I'll be able to resist ordering the chile rellenos every time I go back to this restaurant, which I plan to do frequently!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Salvadorian cuisine -- rich in flavor and aromas. We has a delightful takeout dinner of 1) grilled fish and shrimp and 2) chili rellenos. Both dishes lived up our expectations. Folks that like Mexican food without the heat really need to try Cabanas. There are dishes here that are similar to and many new and different. The fish and shrimp were done just right and the rellenos (a mild poblano pepper stuffed with ground beef) was great. No cheese and red sauce here.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Get to this delightful restaurant. Fabulous El Salvadoran food. It is small, sparse, clean and absolutely delicious. I wish we lived close, I would be here a lot. Luck Lwews.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This place is our favorite place to eat and relax we are familiar with these good food in other states so when we went there to try out last year we did not know what to expect let me say yum yum we have tried everything on menus all delicious all fresh all yummy in our tummy. U pay what u u get all home made owners a jem always friendly always open to feed back my g doughter favorite place clean too give it a try ull be hooked if u can't eat there get it to go. Ull be happy. I hope they continue to do good and continue to make home made food give it a try like I said yummy yummy best food ever 5 stars in my book!! Never judge a place by location or how big it is enjoy!!we eat there on regular basis now!

1  Thank happygirlforevet

Been to Cabanas Restaurant? Share your experiences!