“Breakfast Buffet ”

Arena's at the Airport
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American, Deli, Soups
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed the after church. We've eaten here several times but usually for dinner. The buffet included everything you'd expect including scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, bacon, sausage and sticky buns plus an omelet station. The food and service were both good.

1  Thank Dan T

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Living year round locally, I decided to give Arenas at the airport a try. We seated ourselves and waited far too long to see a waitress. Unfortunately the waitress was also the bartender. While waiting, it was noted the table was sticky like it was cleaned with sugary soda. The windows facing the runway were very badly in need of cleaning. They were positively gross and smeared. When our food finally arrived, it was delivered by someone coming out of the kitchen. Our drinks were empty to the bottom. While I finally stopped her progress going back to the kitchen, it was obvious by her facial expression that she was less than pleased to refill our drinks. It should be noted that we were there during lunch and the facility was at least 50% empty and only 3-4 people at the bar. I could see our waitress/bartender the whole while we were there and stopped just short of sending up a smoke signal to get her attention and our bill and take home container. I am not giving a one star review only because the food was OK, not great, but OK. The owners are missing a good opportunity here. I won't be back.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Needed real food and a/c after being stuck at Sports at the Beach and it was perfect. Nothing fancy but good, healthy-ish food, friendly waiters and nice view of airport.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

It's a cool place to hangout and have a bite to eat . They make really good veggi burgers .airplanes coming and going , cool scenery.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Located attached to the terminal of a small regional airport. I thought my GPS was screwed up! Food was very good, service was also good. Not crowded at lunch. Good portions. Loved the crab bisque as it was a little spicy and different. Would go back:) You watch small planes land and take off while dining!