“Mounds of Cream Cheese”

J & J Bagels
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Georgetown
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The bagels are always fresh and they don't skimp on the cream cheese. But go early cause they sell out of my favorite the everything bagel.

1  Thank Teri V

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic! I never knew there could be so many flavors of cream cheese to choose from. I want to try them all! Also, the breakfast sandwiches are amazing! The pastries also look delicious, but I have not had the chance to try them yet (self control is hard in this place lol). The employees are always very nice and they do a great job at producing a quality product at a great price.

1  Thank BaconMaster14725
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

After I realized how/where to order, the food didn't take too long. Bagels are big, and they are ok. Egg sandwich was a little greasy but bagel and muffin were good. Coffee was ok. Would go back for bagels but skip coffee and sandwiches.

1  Thank talattan
Reviewed 12 January 2017

No matter when I come...bagels are always fresh and tasty! So many types of cream cheese too! My husband usually tries the bagel breakfast sandwiches...I also love to take them with me on vacation or when I go to see out of town family. The best New York style bagels anywhere!!!

1  Thank Judie C
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Fresh & tasty bagels with various spreads. They also serve very good sandwiches. Solid customer service.

1  Thank aflj1