“Just Average ”

JD Shuckers Georgetwon
Ranked #23 of 38 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Not much of a menu selection and kind of pricey. The service has been good when we visited. Food is tasty, but like I said not much of a selection.

1  Thank shellywilson1

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

First of all love that the Restaurant was walking distance from our hotel. But love the menu selection. The atmosphere was casual and inviting. But most of all the staff was very friendly and willing to accommodate. If you wanted to substitute an item for something else it was no problem. They also have specials on certain days that of course you wanted to visit again!! We will definitely stop again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit. Both times the experience was bad. The service was poor. We had appetizers and the scallops were cold and uncooked in the center. We had to ask for more drinks. When the replacement scallops came out they were way over cooked and tasted terrible. We will not be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We were visiting from out of town and I did not want to miss my Falcons season opener. We arrived about 30 minutes before kickoff unsure whether the game would be on oneof their multiple tvs. They had a great setup with a different game assigned to each TV. We were able to find seats at the bar right in front of the assigned TV. I was thrilled. The football food specials were priced well and the bar staff (Riley and two others whose names I don't remember) very attentive and friendly. I highly recommend this as a place to watch the game and enjoy a meal.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I walked in and there was no one at the reception desk for 3 or 4 minutes. Finally someone finally lead me to a table. There were about 5 other people were in the dining area so it was not busy at all. Sat there at the table for over 5 minutes and no one came to my table to ask me for my order or even asked me to order a drink, I finally left. I will not go back to this place.

2  Thank Earl G