“Great place to eat!!!”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #37 of 218 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I love the food and the atmosphere, every time I go there. Their sandwich selection is awesome! There is something for everyone. Will definitely keep coming here!!!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Never had Jersey Mike's subs before. BEST SUB EVER!! Just want a sandwich for supper and Jersey Mike's was near our hotel. I had the Philly Steak and it was just as good (or better) as if we got it in Philadelphia! We took out subs back to our hotel; the sub shop was small with only a few tables and music was playing quite loudly so it made it hard to hear the sub makers and also hard to hear your own conversation.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant make sandwiches to made to order. The food is fresh and taste good. The staff is friendly and courteous. They have a reward points for free sandwiches.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This place is strictly a sandwich place and their bread is not exceptional. More like a Subway restaurant. They are doing a good business there because of the location near the college. Since I'm not a Avid Hoagie eater I prefer a real Jewish delicatessen over this. Do you want to fill up on bread go there.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Did you know that they make great salad? Sub in a tub. I usually order the #13 and get it Mike's way. Perfect and enough food for two people. (Of course I eat it al by myself). The oil and vinegar of mike's way makes a perfect dressing.

I don't know if it would be as good with the hot subs but worth a try!

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!