“Great place to eat!!!”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #32 of 206 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I love the food and the atmosphere, every time I go there. Their sandwich selection is awesome! There is something for everyone. Will definitely keep coming here!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Never had Jersey Mike's subs before. BEST SUB EVER!! Just want a sandwich for supper and Jersey Mike's was near our hotel. I had the Philly Steak and it was just as good (or better) as if we got it in Philadelphia! We took out subs back to our hotel; the sub shop was small with only a few tables and music was playing quite loudly so it made it hard to hear the sub makers and also hard to hear your own conversation.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant make sandwiches to made to order. The food is fresh and taste good. The staff is friendly and courteous. They have a reward points for free sandwiches.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This place is strictly a sandwich place and their bread is not exceptional. More like a Subway restaurant. They are doing a good business there because of the location near the college. Since I'm not a Avid Hoagie eater I prefer a real Jewish delicatessen over this. Do you want to fill up on bread go there.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Did you know that they make great salad? Sub in a tub. I usually order the #13 and get it Mike's way. Perfect and enough food for two people. (Of course I eat it al by myself). The oil and vinegar of mike's way makes a perfect dressing.

I don't know if it would be as good with the hot subs but worth a try!

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!