“Simple but good”

Fraizer's on the Water
Ranked #43 of 206 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Hubby had a Dover Wrap (Grilled steak strips, roasted red peppers, lettuce, pepper jack cheese, tomatoes and Fraizer’s own shallot sauce) and a small Caesar salad. I had Fish & Chips with butter beans. They have a nice menu to choose from.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I was here with a group of friends. One if the specials was soft taco with a plate if meat, etc so you could make your own. 4 for $7. Good price and food was filling. We sat at the bar. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I must say that I was totally shocked by the quality of the seafood ie lobster and fresh crab and shrimp on this dish. for $12.99. The lettuce was a dark green mix and seafood was fresh and delish. I have eaten other bar food type food here and it was so so. Typical for a bar with lots of greasy fries. Eat out on patio for nice view of Mirror Lake. Enjoy a beer and burger without fries.

1  Thank ShirleyGirl2014
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were taken to a table outside as requested where we were totally ignored, forgotten, whatever. We sat and talked for at least fifteen minutes and then left. Not a single person acknowledged our presence.

1  Thank catsandcows
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Last Sat., Aug 5th my husband and I with another couple ate at Frazier's. We each had two drinks. My husband and I had the crab and shrimp soup. The soup was very tasty but could have been hotter. My husband and my friend had steak, her husband had the fajitas and I had the crab cakes. Our server was Matt and he delivered our drinks, appetizers and meals on time. Easy to find, plenty of parking and we would go there again.

Been to Fraizer's on the Water? Share your experiences!