“Curious for more!”

Add it.
Betsy Ross Pizza
Ranked #47 of 209 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I patronized this establishment remotely. I rely on take out a lot and needed an alternative to "my usual" vendor. I found out Betsy Ross delivers and tried them. The menu is a bit overwhelming with quite a lot of items; Gordon Ramsay would not like that; but, I'm not him. So, we ordered and really liked the food! I think this place will be my new "usual". The prices were comparable to the other place, if not a little cheaper and I received my order in a timely manner. I plan to go to Betsy Ross to experience the facility and enjoy more of their menu....makes me curious for more!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

we took 25 people to this restaurant . Fast service and food and drinks was great. I was like family when we went there. The food was great and waitress were friendly

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This family type restaurant has been around for a long time. That speaks for itself. The pizza is excellent. Lots of specials every day. Best salmon daily.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

If you like thicker, hand tossed crust, this pizza is for you. Scorn me if you will, but my partner and I usually choose Hawaiian toppings, and this one does not disappoint, Loaded with TWO types of bacon, real chunky bits and Canadian slices. Almost a whole pineapple grove on top. Yeah.

I had a small starter salad, which for less than $3 was huge. And, they served the balsamic vinaigrette on the side!

In spite of a busy lunch hour, the service was attentive.

The decor? Well, if you ever wondered where Mom's ugly old Formica table went, here it is. With all it's brethren. As well as a sticky floor.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I've always enjoyed New England style pizza. It has a crunchy crust and distinct flavor, but It's hard to find. When I was searching around Dover Delaware I came across Betsy Ross Pizza and equated the name with the New England style pizza. I ordered one plain cheese and one Mushroom and Green Pepper pizzas. They were exactly the style I was looking for and both were quite delicious. I was lucky to find this place and will definitely be back.

Been to Betsy Ross Pizza? Share your experiences!